DIVING ON SALT CAY
- We will organize your scuba diving and scuba instruction.
- Choose from a few dives with various operators to a complete holiday package filled with diving adventures.
- Divers on dive packages can swap days of diving for days of Turks and Caicos whale watching.
- Dive the H.M.S. Endymion Wreck, a British Warship wrecked in August 1790, approximately 7 miles south of Great Sand Cay. The main part of wreck, in a coral groove, contains at least 18 large cannon, 4 anchors and many pieces of iron and bronze ship’s rigging. Though visited by salvors and souvenir hunters in the past, it is still an impressive wreck site.
- If you don’t know how to dive and want to learn we will help you get started and have you diving before you leave Salt Cay! Salt Cay has a range of dives from beginner to advanced. The water temperature is between 75 and 85 degrees and the visibility is incredible. If you are serious about learning to dive, Salt Cay offers the perfect environs.
SNORKELING ON SALT CAY
Salt Cay Snorkeling is rated by major magazines as some of the best snorkeling sites in the world. Our reputation for remote, pristine clean beaches is second only to the diversity of marine life on the coral reefs in the Turks and Caicos Islands.
Call on us – we will guide you to the best locations on the island for snorkeling from shore and set you up on tours where you can snorkel with sting rays, trips to deserted islands and along the barrier reef that protects Salt Cay.